Dedicated to our beloved president
Dr APJ Abdul kalam.
CONTESTS FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN- CALL FOR ENTRIES
SAMA, Sri Academy of Music and Arts, is organizing the 7th Annual Music Festival, on July 17, 2016. This year’s event is dedicated to our most beloved former president, Dr A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. As in the preceding years, this year too, the academy is conducting a number of competitions for school children. We invite students of your school to send in / walk in with their entries on the day of the festival. The topics for the competitions and the
size/ length limits are as follows :
1. What I know about Dr. Kalam – handwritten essay, on both sides of an A4 size sheet. (Note: prepare an article in your home itself and submit on the day of the event @ 7 am)
2. Pencil sketching/ Oil painting/ Cartooning of Dr. Kalam – B4 size drawing sheets/ canvas.(Note: prepare a sketching or painting in your home itself and submit on the day of the event @ 7 am)
3. Wings of fire – scintillations – handwritten essay, 3-4 pages, A4 size sheets.(Note: prepare an article in your home itself and submit on the day of the event @ 7 am)
The entries will be judged considering the age groups as 5- 10 years, 10 – 15 years , 15 years and above.
Three cash prizes will be awarded to the winners in each of the age groups.
Note :- Children are suppose to just submit the work ie painting or the sketching or the article after finishing the work in their respective homes.
A child can participate in any or all of the events.
Children should indicate their name, name of the institution , age and contact number along with each of their entries.
There is no entry fee to participate in the contests.
I request the Heads of the institutions and staff to bring the information to the attention of all students and their parents.
Your active participation is solicited.
Submission date : July 17, 2016
Venue : Rajalakshmi Kalyana Mantapa,Jayanagar, Bengalururu,Submission date : July 17, 2016
Time 7 am
SAMA 2016, JULY 17TH, 12 HOURS PAINTING AND MUSIC FESTIVAL DEDICATED TO OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT OF INDIA Dr.Abdul Kalam. VENUE: RAJALAKSHMI KALYANA MANTAPA, JAYANAGAR THEME:- NAMO BHAGAVATHE PURUSHAYA TUBHYAM
1. LIVE PAINTING(SEVEN ARTISTS) ALONG WITH VEDA GHOSHA( 12 RITVIKS). 2. VOCAL RECITAL BY VIDUSHI HAMSINI NAGENDRA AND PARTY 3. VOCAL RECITAL BY VIDUSHI SANGEETHA KALARATHNA M.S SHEELA AND PARTY 4. VOCAL RECITAL BY KASARAVALLI SISTERS AND PARTY(THEME: SADAA NAA NINNA DASA)(EXPLANATIONS: PROF RADHA RAMASWAMY)
5. MORSING TARANG BY VIDWAN BHIMACHAR AND PARTY.
6. SAMA PURASKAR PRESENTATION TO VIDWAN BHIMACHAR
7. VOCAL RECITAL BY VIDUSHI DR. T. S. SATHYAVATHY AND PARTY
8. LAYALAHARI- PERCUSSION ENSEMBLE LEAD BY ANOOR ANANTHA KRISHNA SHARMA [3/18, 09:56] Raghu Ram: SAMA 2016- CONTESTS FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN- CALL FOR ENTRIES
Selected Children Who Will Receive The Prize On July 17th, 2016
Dhanya R Chakravarthy – Very Good
Kamal Very – Good
Pranav Vishwanath Kashyap – Very Good
Jaii Mukundh A – Very Good
R Vanishree – Good
Nm Skanda Vikas – Good
Inchara S Hoysal – Good
Manasa VS – Good
Maanya M Sharm D/O Murali C – Good
Poorvika S Patil – Good
Shraddha Narayanan – Good
Gayathri A – Consolation
Medha Balaji D/O Balaji – Consolation
Bhargav Ganesh – Consolation
Rishi S – Consolation
Ram Prasad, Yashaswini – Consolation
Sudeeksha D/O Krishna Prasad – Consolation
Raghav Ag – Consolation
Poorvika S Patil- Ist Ukg
Bhargava P Kumar –II nd Ukg From Chandapura
Prajnya.S – Lkg – Sketch
Sanath. G – Ukg
Aravind A Bharadwaj- Ist Prize- Carmel School
Shreya- II nd Prize- Jyothi Kendriya Vidyalaya
Aditi S- Kumaran Children Home- Consolation
Anargya R – Consolation
Aditishri Bharadwaj- Consolation- Carmel School
Sharmada R – Consolation- Prarthana School
Vinutha H V – Consolation Prize- Carmel School
Anagha Rao- Skch- Ist Prize
Sneha K – II nd Prize
P.V. Varsha- Jyothi Kendriya Vidyalaya- Consolation
Koushal.V.Acharya- Consolation -St Pauls English School-Girinagar
Shivi Soni – Consolation- Carmel School-
Raghavendra . K – Special Prize